Stir Fried Vegetarian Mutton With Curry LeavesPrep: 20 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
It’s a side dish for rice; magnificent aroma of spices and curry leaves.
- 400g vegetarian mutton
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 tsp corn flour
- 2 dried red chilies - snipped into small sections
- 1 green chili - sliced thinly
- 3 shallots - sliced thinly
- 4 garlic - sliced thinly
- 1/2 ginger - sliced thinly
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- 4-5 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lime - extract juice
- Salt for taste
- Gently rub cornflour, turmeric powder and a pinch of salt (cornflour will prevent the rolls from breaking up when stir fried) over the muttons rolls.
- Keep aside.
- In heated oil saute all ingredients for 1-2 mins except fried rolls and lime juice.
- Add fried rolls, pour lime juice and season with a pinch of salt.
- Stir fry until rolls becomes glossy and sunshiny.
- Dish out/remove from heat.
Leave a review or comment