Curry Leaves Baked ChickenPrep: 4 hours Cook: 50 min Servings: 2by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Also added curry powder to enhance the flavors and aroma.
- 2 pieces ( about 350g) of chicken breast (with bones)
- 1 tbsp meat curry powder
- 3 sprigs curry leaves - roughly shredded
- 1 tsp ginger juice
- 1 tsp garlic juice
- 1 tbsp onion juice
- Salt for taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- Rub chicken pieces with all the ingredients except oil.
- Gently poke with a fork to sip the ingredient inside.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Smear a baking pan with oil and place the chicken pieces inside with
- the marinated ingredients. .
- Bake on a preheated oven (10 mins) for about 50 mins or until chicken is cooked and crispy on the outside.
- Served on a bed of lettuce leaves with some slices of cucumber (optional)
Leave a review or comment