Crispy Fried Bitter Gourd (Pavakkai) With Curry Leaves.Prep: 25 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Flavours were uplifted with garam masala and curry leaves for an incredible crunchy bite.
- 4 medium size Indian bitter gourd - remove seeds and sliced thinly.
- Soak in water for 10 minutes and squeeze to remove excess water.
- 1/2 tbsp plain chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp plain curry powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp rice flour
- 3-4 sprigs curry leaves - shredded
- Salt for taste
- Oil for frying
- Into a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Sprinkle a little water if needed.
- Heat oil and fry in batches till crispy and light brown in color.
- Remove and drain on kitchen towel.
- Garnish with more curry leaves before serving.
Leave a review or comment