Steam Lala/Clams With Curry LeavesPrep: 1 hours Cook: 25 min Servings: 3by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Pretty straightforward yet the dish is simply inviting with chilli spiciness and aroma of curry leaves.
- 1/2 kilo lala clams - soak, rinse and drain off excess water
- 5 chopped garlic
- 1/2 inch chopped ginger
- 2 to 3 sprigs of curry leaves
- Red or birds eye chillies - smashed (as needed)
- 1/2 tbsp Chinese wine (optional)
- Salt for taste
- All the ingredients on a steaming tray and steam it up.
- (Note: check in between to see if the clams are opened up which indicates that they are cooked)
Leave a review or comment