Mango KulfiPrep: 15 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 7by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Chilled, creamy-mango, nutty flavoured dessert/ice-cream, subtly infused with cardamom and saffron strands.
- 1 cup milk (carton or fresh milk)
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 3 cardamom - powder the seeds
- 1 1/2 cup mango puree (either, from fresh mangoes or store bought, whichever is convenient for you. But if you ask me, fresh is still the best)
- 1/4 or a pinch of saffron strands (don't have, its ok)
- Heat milk till boiling point (don't overboil please).
- Add saffron strands, stir, keep aside to cool down.
- After that, add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir together, divide the mixture and pour into paper cups or moulds.
- Freeze and before serving, generously top up with pistachios or any other nuts you like.
- (Note: nuts can be incorporated with the mixture; the rest of the ingredients before freezing.
Leave a review or comment