Mango Malai KulfiPrep: 10 min Cook: 1 hours Servings: 4by Aparna Anurag123 recipes>
Kulfi is a popular frozen dairy dessert from the Indian Subcontinent. It is often described as "traditional Indian Subcontinent ice cream".It is popular throughout places such as India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Burma (Myanmar), and the Middle East, and widely available in Indian restaurants in Europe, East Asia and North America.Traditionally in India, kulfi is sold by vendors called kulfiwala who keep the kulfi frozen by placing the moulds inside a large earthenware pot called a "matka",filled with ice and salt. It is served on a leaf or frozen onto a stick. It can be garnished with pistachios, cardamom and similar. Often it is served as "falooda kulfi", which is kulfi with rice noodles, rose or any flavour sugar syrup and other ingredients. Popular flavours include pistachio, mango, vanilla, and rose.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 pinch saffron threads
- 1/4 cup chopped Bdaam
- Mango -1(take its seed out but don't peel)
- 1)Stir the milk, condensed milk, and dry milk powder together in a heavy-bottomed pan and bring to a boil. Add the sugar, cardamom, and saffron to the boiling milk; reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- 2)Pour the mixture into Mango and put it in a Glass ,freeze until solid, about 1 hour
- 3)Take it out after 1 hour ,peel it and cut into small pieces with a help of knife
- 3)Garnish with Chopped Badaam enjoy kool kulfi :-)
Leave a review or comment