Hot German Potato SaladServings: 4by Mary Shaldibina35 recipes>
I found this recipe and tried. I liked the combination of apple cider vinegar and potatoes.
- 6 potatoes
- 4 large eggs
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 medium head escarole
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool and chop.
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside. Reserve bacon drippings.
- Place potatoes in skillet with reserved bacon dripping, fry until heated through. Add escarole, bacon, eggs and vinegar. Cook until escarole becomes wilted and serve warm.
Leave a review or comment