Vegan BrowniePrep: 20 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 5by MyWeekend Plan58 recipes>
What’s a small, square-shaped dessert that fulfills our sweet-tooth cravings and is hard to resist? It’s none other than brownies! They’re fudgy, chock-full of chocolate, and completely dairy, egg, and vegan-free in this recipe.
- 140 g Plain flour or all-purpose flour (1 cup)
- 20 g Cocoa powder (¼ cup)
- 200 g Caster sugar or granulated sugar (1 cup)
- 80 ml Vegetable oil (⅓ cup)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 200 g Dairy-free (vegan) dark chocolate, melted (½ cup)
- 240 ml Almond Breeze Original Almond Milk (1 cup)
- 75 g Dairy-free (vegan) chocolate chips, optional (½ cup)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C or 160 degrees C if the oven is fan-forced. Line an 8-inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, cocoa powder and sugar and gently whisk to mix.
- Add oil, vanilla, melted chocolate and almond milk. Mix with a wooden spoon until smooth and combined. Add chocolate chips and mix gently.
- Transfer brownie batter to the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Try not to overbake or brownies will turn cakey.
Leave a review or comment