Brownie CroissantPrep: 5 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 16by Culinary Envy188 recipes>
Brownie Croissant is an absolute WINNER! You have these scrumptious fudgy brownies with delicate, light, flaky croissants mixed throughout. It makes the texture almost airy inside. A must try!
- 1 (16 ounce) Brownie Mix (I used Trader Joe’s Brownie Truffle Baking Mix)
- 2 large eggs
- ½ stick butter
- 2 large croissants, torn into bite-size pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x9” baking pan with butter.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions (stir in eggs and butter). After the batter is mixed, stir in the pieces of croissant. Spoon the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes and let cool for 30 minutes.
Leave a review or comment