Vanilla CookiesPrep: 80 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 7by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Crumbly, crispy and perfumed with vanilla essence.
- 90g butter
- 40g icing sugar (or for taste)
- 130g plain flour - sifted
- 1 tbsp corn flour - sifted
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp icing sugar (for dusting, keep aside)
- 1 tbsp plain flour (to dip fork over)
- Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and milk, beat till combined.
- Add shifted plain and cornflour.
- Beat on low speed or fold in until combined.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until firm to roll.
- Roll into tiny balls and place on baking tray lined with baking
- Dip fork in flour and press over the balls.
- (Note: you can flatten the balls as thin as you like)
- Bake at 160C for about 20 minutes or till baked.
- While cookies are still warm, dust icing sugar on top.
Leave a review or comment