Thai Mee Hoon Kerabu (Salad)Prep: 25 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 5by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
a perfect sumptuous dish with chillies, limau purut/kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass and the ever common Malaysian and Thai ingredients.
- 3 slabs (150g) mee hoon
- 10 pieces of snow green peas - sliced thinly
- 1 cup of bean sprouts - break the tail off
- 5 shallots - sliced thinly
- 1 small lime - extract juice
- 5-6 chilly/birds eye chillies (can replaced with red chillies) - sliced
- 1/2 cup crushed roasted peanuts
- 4-5 limau purut/kaffir lime leaves - sliced thinly
- 1 lemongrass - sliced thinly
- 2 salted eggs - boiled and remove shells
- Salt to taste
- Blanch mee hoon for a couple of minutes in hot water and immediately into cold water.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Do the same for peas and bean sprouts.
- Into a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients together.
- Toss and stir before serving with salted eggs.
Leave a review or comment