Tom Yam Fried Mee HoonPrep: 30 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Ready made tom yam paste and seafood for its welcoming flavors.
- 1/2 packet of mee hoon (soaked in cold water for 1/2 hour and drain off)
- 15 prawns (de-vein, but leave tail on)
- 2 small squids (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons of readymade tom yam paste
- 1 medium size onion (sliced/diced)
- 5-6 limau purut/kaffir lime leaves (shredded thinly)
- 6 birds eye chilies (sliced)
- 1/4 cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 5 tbsp oil
- Salt for taste
- Heat 5 tablespoons of oil into a large wok.
- When heated, put in the onions and prawns.
- Stir and cook for 3 minutes,.
- After-which; add squids and continue to cook for another 2
- Add tom yam paste, cauliflower, mee hoon and salt.
- Stir to combine all ingredients together.
- (Note: sprinkle a bit of water if mee hoon is still hard while stirring)
- Finally, add lime leaves and chilies.
- Another good stir and dish out to be served.
Leave a review or comment