Teppanyaki SalmonPrep: 1 hours Cook: 30 min Servings: 2by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Absolutely delicious with the typical Asian flavours.
- For the salmon
- 300g (one medium size piece) salmon - cut into two
- 1 tbsp Japanese soya sauce
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 red chillies - sliced into medium size pieces
- Crushed black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- (Note: add salt only if needed)
- Salad sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 red chili - sliced thinly (optional)
- Mix these ingredients together
- Marinate salmon with all the ingredients except oil for at least 1 hour.
- Remove salmon from the marinated ingredients.
- Seal both sides in heated oil.
- Then pour the marinated ingredients inside.
- Simmer and cook until a thick sauce forms.
- Place salmon on top of rice, pour sauce over and serve with the salad.
Leave a review or comment