Tapioca Poriyal (Stir fry)Prep: 30 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
stir fried with chili powder, spices and curry leaves for the spicy and appealing taste.
- 1 medium size (about 400g) tapioca - remove skin, cut into two or three pieces and boiled till tender.
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tbsp plain chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 dried red chili - snip into smaller pieces
- 1 red onion - chopped
- 1/2 inch ginger - chopped
- Lime juice - as needed
- Salt for taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- Cut tapioca into smaller pieces and mix with turmeric.
- Heat oil; saute onion and ginger.
- Splatter in mustard and cumin seeds.
- Add all other ingredients; stir and fry for about 3-4 mins.
- Increase the heat and fry for another 1 min.
- Dish out and serve.
Leave a review or comment