Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle SoupPrep: 20 min Cook: 3 hours Servings: 8by Julia Ann Souders63 recipes>
Enjoy a rich soup of chicken, vegetables and noodles to soothe you through the cold chill of winter. Use 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots. Or use all canned chicken broth. .©2007-2015 Netta Belle’s Choice® cookbookinabox® “Reg. U.S. Pat. & Trdmk.Off.” Reg. “Trade-marks Canadian Intellectual Property Office.” nettabelleschoice.com and cookbookinabox.com. All rights reserved.
- 1 large potato, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large carrot, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup of onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 3 cups diced precooked chicken breasts (2 breasts)
- 2 cups of broth from the precooked chicken breasts, including the onion and celery in the broth.
- 1 -14.5 ounce can of low fat chicken broth
- 1-2 cups dried noodles.
- Place vegetables on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add the diced chicken.
- Add the broth.
- Cook about 1 hour on high or until boiling.
- Add the noodles, stir.
- Continue cooking on high for about 2 hours or until noodles are done.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment