Skinny Pumpkin PiePrep: 1 hours Cook: 1 hours Servings: 8by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
crumbly bottom layer made with flour and salted butter and top layer made with fresh pumpkin puree and milk
- For the bottom layer
- 1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup soften salted butter
- 1 tbsp castor sugar
- For the top layer
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (made with fresh pumpkin after simmering and mashing)
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp carton milk
- Crumble the ingredients for the bottom layer.
- Makes sure they are incorporated well into each other without any lumps.
- Add on a greased baking tray and press/compact firmly.
- Bake at 180C for 20 to 25 mins to set it in.
- Meanwhile vigorously whisk all the ingredients for the top layer.
- Pour over the baked crumble/top layer.
- Put back in the oven and bake for another 40 mins.
- Remove and let it cool down before cutting.
- (Optional; dust cinnamon and icing sugar over the baked pie)
Leave a review or comment