Rosemary Tomato RicePrep: 20 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Its buttery, it’s mildly tangy and it’s good to goodness with the aroma or rosemary and garlic.
- 2 cups rice - rinsed and drain off excess water
- 5 garlic - chopped
- 2 tomatoes - chopped
- 2-3 sprigs rosemary - pull/remove the leaves from stems
- (Optional: keep aside a few leaves for garnishing)
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste (use sparingly if using salted butter)
- Heat butter; fry garlic till crispy.
- (Optional: remove a small scoop of the fried garlic and use it as garnishing)
- Tip the whole thing (butter with the fried garlic) into the rice cooker.
- Add in tomatoes, rosemary, rice and salt.
- Pour water (3 cups or as needed).
- Stir and let it cook.
- Once cooked, fluff up rice.
- Garnish with fried garlic and some fresh rosemary leaves.
Leave a review or comment