Rocky Road Fudge PopsPrep: 10 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 6by MyWeekend Plan58 recipes>
Get a load of Rocky Road! Ever ate a perfect chocolate ice cream before? If you haven’t, try making this fun little fudge pop for fun. This classic and well-loved dessert is super easy and quick enough to make at home! Share with a loved one and pass on this wonderful recipe if you enjoyed it.
- 2½ cups Milk
- 1 package Cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- ½ cup Chopped peanuts
- ½ cup Miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 Disposable plastic cups
- ½ cup Marshmallow creme
- 12 Wooden pop sticks
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-6 minutes or until bubbly and slightly thickened, stirring every 2 minutes. Cool for 20 minutes, stirring several times.
- Meanwhile, combine peanuts and chocolate chips; divide among plastic cups. Stir marshmallow creme into pudding; spoon into cups. Insert wooden pop sticks; freeze.
Leave a review or comment