Parmesan Roasted AsparagusServings: 6by Annette Vlahos14 recipes>
This is a great side dish.
- 2 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus (about 30 large & thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 lemons cut in wedges for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- If the stalks of the asparagus are thick, peel the bottom half of each. Lay them in a single layer on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, until tender. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and return to the oven for another minute. Serve with lemon wedges
Leave a review or comment