Ney Sambar (Ghee Dhal Curry)Prep: 40 min Cook: 35 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Enriching and irressible fragrance of ghee which makes this curry even more delectable.
- 1 cup mung//green beans without skin - soaked for 1/2 hour
- 10 garlic
- 10 shallots
- 1/2 carrot - diced
- 2 green chilies - sliced
- 1 cup thick coconut/carton milk
- Salt for taste
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 3-4 sprigs curry leaves
- Simmer beans with 1/2 liter of water till half cooked.
- Add carrot, garlic, shallots and chilies.
- Continue to simmer till carrot is softened.
- Pour in coconut milk and season with salt.
- Stir and remove from heat.
- Fry/temper cumin seeds and curry leaves in ghee.
- Drench over curry
Leave a review or comment