New York Style CheesecakePrep: 30 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 8by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Sponge cake for the bottom layer.
- 300g cream cheese
- 100g sugar
- 5g cornstarch
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 yolks
- 40g cream
- 20g milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Cream cheese until smooth and lump free.
- Add sugar, cornstarch, lemon zest and vanilla.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl several times.
- Add egg and egg yolks a little at a time.
- Gradually add cream, milk and lemon juice.
- Bake (water bath) at 175C for 40 or until set.
- Glaze sponge with lemon glaze (add some sugar and lemon juice together)
- And place sponge cake on top of baked cheesecake.
- Turn cake onto a serving tray.
- Keep the cake chilled in the fridge.
Leave a review or comment