New York Style CheesecakePrep: 30 min Cook: 90 min Servings: 12by David St. John183 recipes>
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 TBSP sugar
- 3 TBSP butter, melted
- 4 - 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 TBSP flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- Topping of your choice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Mix crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
- Press into bottom of 9 or 10 inch spring form pan.
- Bake 12 minutes. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour at medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend in sour cream and vanilla.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Turn off oven and let cake sit in oven with the door propped open until oven is cooled.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan. Rim can be removed when completely cooled.
- Best flavor is developed if refrigerated.
Leave a review or comment