My Favorite Asian SlawPrep: 30 min Cook: 2 hours Servings: 1by ChaCha Can Cook98 recipes>
This zesty, flavorful slaw is also healthy and nutritious. The slaw is served cold, and cooking time in the recipe is refrigerator chilling time.
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup cashews, chopped
- 8 raw carrots, peeled and shredded
- 3 raw beets, peeled and shredded
- jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced to taste
- Combine first 6 ingredients in bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours and serve.
Leave a review or comment