Moor Kolambu (Yogurt Vegetable Curry)Prep: 30 min Cook: 35 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
The distinctly unique aromas, flavors and colors will suit many a local palate.
- 1/2 carrot - diced
- 1 potato - diced
- 1 eggplant - diced
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp asafetida (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup yogurt (whisk to remove lumps)
- salt for taste
- 2-3 dried red chilies - cut into pieces
- 3-4 sprigs curry leaves
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp ghee/oil
- Simmer carrot, potato, eggplant, spices and salt with 1/2 liter of water.
- Cook to soften the veggies.
- Heat ghee and quick fry tempering ingredients.
- Scoop and add into the pot of vegetables.
- Also add the yogurt in and off the heat.
- Gently stir to combine all the ingredients.
Leave a review or comment