Curried Chicken And Fruit Kebabs With Yogurt Sauce
- 1 x roaster boneless breast
- 2 Tbsp. curry pwdr
- 1/4 tsp salt or possibly to taste
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 can (20-ounces) pineapple chunks, well liquid removed
- 1/2 lb (about 60) seedless grapes
- 60 x cocktail toothpicks Yogurt Sauce in Zucchini C. (recipe follows)
- Cut breast into 50 to 60 bite-sized chunks. Place chicken chunks in large bowl; add in curry pwdr and salt; toss together. In a large, heavy non-stick skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add in curried chicken chunks; reduce heat to low and saute/fry for 10 min, turning to cook all sides. Cover and remove from heat; cold.
- Thread cooled chicken onto toothpicks with a chunk of pineapple and a grape. Serve with Yogurt Sauce as dip.
Leave a review or comment