Mango SlushPrep: 10 min Servings: 2by pshinde210914 recipes>
Mango Slush is very refreshing summer drink. It has taste of lemon and ginger. It will make your summer afternoon!!!'
- 1 large ripe mango peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoons ginger juice
- 1 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar or honey
- 3 cups of ice
- 1.Keep all the ingredients ready.
- 2.Make Ginger juice by shredding the ginger using the fine shredder and squeeze the juice in small bowl.
- 3.Place all the ingredients in a blender and process at high speed until it is crushed and smooth.
- 4.Do not melt all the ice as Mango Slush is more enjoyable with lots of crushed ice.
Leave a review or comment