Mango Kani Salad (Crab Salad with Mango)Prep: 5 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
I've first tasted this salad with a couple of friends and I find it very nice. I like making them from time to time.
- 10 crab sticks (cut into evenly thin-strips)
- 2 tbps Japanese mayonnaise
- 1 cucumber (cut evenly, thin-strips)
- 1/2 mango (sliced thinly)
- Shred up the kani so it is in very thin strips.
- Cut the cucumber so it is in kani size strips.
- Mix with the mayonnaise.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Leave a review or comment