London Broil Marinade
This is my go to recipe when ever I make London broil. This recipe is also very versatile--it can be broiled, grilled, or roasted.
- London Broil 1-2 lb.
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 1/3 c. vinegar
- 3 T. soy sauce
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder or 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 2 medium-sized onions, sliced in rings
- Place meat and onions rings in a baking pan or ziplock bag.
- Mix marinade and pour over meat and sliced onions.
- For the best flavor cover with foil and refrigerate overnight. If you don't have that much time, refrigerate for at least four hours.
- Turn the meat at least 2 or 3 times while it is marinating. If you are using a ziplock bag, make sure the meat is completely covered and then there will be no need to turn it.
- Remove stake from marinade and broil or grill for 5 to 7 minutes on each side to taste.
- To serve, heat marinade and onions; pour over thinly-sliced steak.
Leave a review or comment