Turkey London Broil With Cran-Blueberry SauceCook: 8-10 min Servings: 4by Nanette92 recipes>
This is a great alternative to beef London broil. Red, White & Blue is the color theme for this Memorial Day feast. It's sweet, salty & just a bit tangy. It's also easy! Grilled or oven roasted this is a delicious and healthy meal.
- 2 lb. Turkey London Broil
- 1/2 can jellied Cranberry sauce
- 1 cup Cranberry/Raspberry juice
- 10 oz. bottle soy sauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 fresh parsley leaves, cut up
- 2 stalks fresh chives, cut up
- 1/4 cup blueberries, washed and stems removed
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup of cranberry/raspberry juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- a splash of balsamic vinegar
- Mash jellied cranberry sauce into cranberry/raspberry juice
- Blend well.
- Mix this with all the remaining marinade ingredients.
- Pour into a plastic sealable bag or long container with a lid.
- Add turkey London broil and coat well with marinade.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Flip over half way through marinating cycle.
- Mash berries together with juice and remaining ingredients. Set aside.
- Remove turkey from marinade.
- Discard marinade.
- Grill on medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side.
- Watch that you don't burn it or over-grill. Internal temperature should be 170 degrees.
- Slice Turkey London Broil on a diagonal angle
- Pour sauce over the top.
Leave a review or comment