Apricot London Broil
- 1 c. apricot preserves
- 1/4 tsp grnd red pepper
- 2 1/2 lb London broil (beef top round)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a saucepan, combine the apricot preserves and grnd red pepper over low heat, stirring till the preserves are melted. Set aside 1/2 c. of this sauce mix.
- Season the meat with the salt and pepper, then grill for 6 to 8 min per side, or possibly till desired doneness, brushing occasionally with the apricot sauce.
- Slice across the grain and serve topped with the reserved sauce.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Leave a review or comment