Live FlatbreadPrep: 60 min Servings: 30by fitchick2 recipes>
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 1/4" pieces
- 1 pound celery, cut into 1/4" pieces
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion, cut into small pieces
- juice of two lemons
- 1 1/4 cup raisins, soaked in pure water, just enough to cover
- 2 3/4 cups ground flax
- 2 tbsp raw sesame seeds
- Put carrots in blender. Add 3 cups of pure, clean water. Blend until smooth. Add celery, garlic, onion, lemon juice, soaked raisins (and the soaking water).
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large bowl. Add flax and mix with hands for a couple of minutes. The mixture with thicken after the flax soaks up the vegetable juice.
- Using a 9 tray excalibur dehydrater, I measured out 2 1/2 cups of batter onto the teflex sheet. Spread to uniform thinness. When you have all the batter spread onto the trays, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- This recipe made enough for 3 and 1/3 trays. So, when finished each tray will yield 9 pieces of bread.
- Set dehydrator to 105 degrees and dry for 10-12 hours. The bread will still be pliable so you can use as a wrap. If you want a cracker, you may dehydrate for longer...
Leave a review or comment