Garlic Chicken NuggetsPrep: 20 min Cook: 12 min Servings: 2by Amrita6 recipes>
These nuggets are moist inside and the top is crunchy and full of garlic wonder fullness.
- Chicken breast cut in bite size pieces
- 1 egg
- flour to dust and coat
- milk 1/2 cup
- chili flakes
- salt to taste
- For the sauce-
- mix 2 tsp each
- soy sauce
- chili sauce
- tomato sauce
- For getting the chicken extra crispy and full of goodness follow these steps..
- Cut chicken breast in nugget size pieces and boil them in milk,salt and chili flakes..Don't skip this step as this is what makes it get soft and flavourful inside.
- Cool it completely and then dust with flour,this helps the egg coat and stick to the chicken.
- Now dip it in beaten egg with a little salt and pepper added.
- Last coat in flour again and deep fry,they will be crispy and ready to get coated in the sauce now.
- in a pan saute 5-6 cloves of garlic till pink,add in the mixed sauces and saute, then add in the fried chicken nuggets and coat,now sprinkle some garlic powder(dont skip it) on top and shut the flame..
- Its done,serve these hot !!!
Leave a review or comment