Garlic Chicken With Green Noodles
- 1 pkt Green spinach noodles
- 4 Tbsp. Unsalted butter
- 6 x Boneless chicken breasts, without skin
- 20 x Cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 c. Chicken broth Salt and red pepper
- Salt and pepper chicken breasts to taste (cut back on salt if using canned broth). Put salted water on to boil for noodles. Heat butter in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. When butter is bubbling, add in garlic and chicken to pan. Brown chicken 3 to 4 min on each side (turn garlic often as not to scorch). Remove chicken to plate and add in chicken broth to skillet. Put noodles in boiling water to cook. When broth comes to a boil, let boil for 2 min, then add in chicken back to pan. Lower heat a little.
- Drain noodles when done and place in large bowl or possibly platter. Arrange chicken on noodles. Serve immediately.
- Yes, which is 20 cloves of garlic, it is not a misprint. There is a strong garlic taste, but a spicy, nutty flavor due to the browning
Leave a review or comment