Lemon Garlic Chicken With Blond Bbq Sauce
- 4 x Chicken drumsticks, skinned
- 4 x Chicken thighs, skinned
- 1/3 c. Fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp Garlic pwdr
- 2 Tbsp. Light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp Chili pwdr
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 3/4 c. Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese, grated Cooking spray Lemon wedges, optional
- Trim excess fat from chicken. Combine lemon juice, mustard, and garlic pwdr in a large bowl; reserve 2 tbsp. Set aside. Add in chicken to lemon juice mix in large bowl, turning to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 min.
- Combine reserved 2 tbsp lemon juice mix, mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, chili pwdr, and paprika. Cover and chill.
- Preheat oven to 400. Combine breadcrumbs and cheese. Remove chicken from bowl. Throw away marinade. Dredge chicken in breadcrumb mix. Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 for 45 min or possibly till golden and chicken is done. Serve with sauce, and garnish with lemon wedges, if you like.
Leave a review or comment