FASOLIA (WHITE BEANS)Prep: 5 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 5by MARIA LOURDES V. LIPARDO-AYUB85 recipes>
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Lipardo's Global Kitchen) for more recipes and future raffle draws for giveaway prizes. My Egyptian neighbor in Riyadh introduced me this exceptional dish. Its way of cooking is similar with Filipino cookery. It goes well with rice and fried items like fish, chicken, etc. You won't regret trying it!
- 2 c. white beans (canned)
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 dash sugar
- 1 chicken cube
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Saute onion in hot oil until light brown.
- Add tomato paste, water and sugar to balance the sourness of tomato paste. Bring to boil.
- Mix white beans and chicken cube.
- Season with black pepper, continue simmering until sauce thickens.
Leave a review or comment