Egg Banjo With Onion PicklePrep: 15 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 1by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Fried egg, onion pickle, cheese and cucumber in buttered grilled bun, topped with sauces.
- 2 eggs
- 1 burger bun
- Sauces - chilli sauce, tomato sauce and yellow mustard
- 1 red onion - slice into rings, soak with a bit of vinegar and sugar.
- Cucumber slices
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- Cut bun into two.
- Rub butter on both pieces.
- Pan fry or grill for a nice buttery crispy layer on top.
- In the same portable grill, fry egg for a texture you like (either runny, sunny side or fully cooked)
- Do the same to the other egg.
- Place each egg on top of the grilled bun slices and layer with cheese.
- Fill/pack up with onion pickle and cucumber slices.
- Dress/dollop with sauces.
Leave a review or comment