Easy pumpkin pies with brandy whipped creamPrep: 10 min Cook: 50 min Servings: 12by Nancy Miyasaki193 recipes>
These pies only take about 10 minutes to prepare, but they taste wonderful. If you're looking for a pumpkin pie with a great return for your effort, this is the recipe!
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon cinnam
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin puree
- 2 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 2 deep-dish, 9-inch, frozen pie shells or homemade pie crust
- Brandy whipped cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 3 Tablespoons brandy
- Preheat oven to 375 F with a rack set in the middle. In a bowl, whisk sugars, eggs, spices, salt, and pumpkin puree until smooth. Whisk in half and half.
- Divide filling between pie shells and bake until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. About 45-55 minutes. Let cool.
- Beat cream, sugar, and brandy with a mixer until light and fluffy. Chill in an airtight container up to 24 hours in advance.
Leave a review or comment