Easy Broccoli and Cauliflower GratinPrep: 15 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by Hungry Jenny474 recipes>
- 300g cauliflower and broccoli florets (4-6 of each)
- 100g light cream cheese
- 25g ground almonds
- 8 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp grated cheese
- 2 tbsp mixed herbs
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- Boil the florets in slightly salted water until cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Mix the cream cheese, parsley and ground almonds. Gently stir in the florets. Pour the mixture into a pie dish.
- In another bowl, mix the crumbs, grated cheese and mixed herbs. Scatter evenly over the pie mixture.
- Grill for 5-10 minutes until the topping goes nice and crispy.
Leave a review or comment