Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad with Red GrapesPrep: 15 min Servings: 20by Robyn Savoie381 recipes>
This salad has been to as many family gatherings as I have! It holds well...and leftovers are still tasty a day later.
- 7 1/2 Cups Cauliflower, Cut Into Floret's
- 4 Cups Broccoli, Cut Into Floret's
- 2 Cups Seedless Red Grapes, Cut In Half
- 6 Whole Scallions, Sliced
- 2 Cups Part-Skim Mozzarella, Shredded
- 2 Cups Reduced-Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Lb. Cooked Bacon, Crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, grapes, onions and mozzarella cheese. Combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, sugar and vinegar; pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, stir in bacon. Transfer to a lettuce-lined bowl. Garnish with grapes if desired.
Leave a review or comment