Curry Leaves And Chili Lala (Clams)Prep: 1 hours Cook: 35 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Immersed in a thick spicy dark sauce with the inviting aroma of curry leaves.
- 500g lala - follow the cleaning process as mentioned above.
- 4-5 sprigs curry leaves
- 5 garlic - chopped
- 1 inch ginger - chopped
- 4 shallots - chopped
- 2 to 3 red chilies - chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp dark sauce
- 1 tbsp light sauce
- 4 tbsp oil
- Salt (only if needed)
- When oil is heated, sauté garlic, ginger, shallots and chilies.
- Add clams, curry leaves and all the other ingredients.
- Stir to combine all of it.
- Pour water (about 1/2 a cup or more if you like to have more gravy) and cover with a lid.
- When you hear the popping sounds of the clams opening, open the lid.
- Another quick stir before removing from heat.
Leave a review or comment