Curried Mutton Bone MarrowPrep: 45 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 5by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
And the best thing about this curry is, it gets tastier every time it is heated up.
- 10 pieces mutton bone marrow - pressure cooked and kept aside
- 5 tbsp of oil
- Salt for taste
- For the curry paste
- 10 dried red chilies (or as per taste)
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts
- 1 tsp kas kas
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper seeds
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 3 cloves
- 3 sprigs curry leaves
- Dry fry these ingredients and blend/ground with:
- 5 garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 5 shallots
- Fry paste with oil till aromatic and it splits.
- Pour about 1/2 liter of water and season with salt.
- Let is simmer until you get a thick gravy.
- Add marrow and continue to simmer for another 3-4 mins.
- Remove from heat and leave it for at 3-4 hours.
Leave a review or comment