Crunchy Floret Salad
This was a good way to get the kids to eat raw cruciferous in their diets. They all loved it.
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 pound bacon,cooked, and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt,if desired
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli,cauliflower,and bacon.
- In another bowl,whisk together,mayonnaise,sugar.vinegar,and salt.
- pour over vegetables and mix well.Cover and refrigerate until serving. Can be made a day ahead.
- When ready to serve, add the cheese and mix well.
Leave a review or comment