Cran-Orange MuffinsPrep: 25 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 12by J. Gino Genovesi60 recipes>
Cran-Orange muffins are light , tasty and refreshing when entertaining guests out on the patio or pool side. In the winter, they go well with coffee or such and will bring a smile to those who are enjoying them. The muffins are easy and quick to make. No fuss no muss I say. The combination of cranberries and orange leaves a delightful taste. Try them and you will see.. I make them often for a hurry-up situation.
- 1 lg. egg
- 1/4 C. frozen orange concentrate
- 1/2 C. orange juice
- 1/4 C. oil
- 1 T. grated orange rind
- 1 C, sugar
- 2 C. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 C. cranberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2. In a mixer beat and blend together the first 6 ingredients.
- 3. Combine all the dry ingredients and add in the mixer. Mix well. Dough should be moist.
- 4. Prepare muffin papers in muffin pan. Fill each 3/4 full.
- 5. Sprinkle little sugar on top of each muffin.
- 6. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Should be slightly brown and firm to the touch.
Leave a review or comment