Cracker Barrel's Hash Browns CasseroleCook: 45 min Servings: 8by Pattie Berriman2 recipes>
- 1 2 pound package frozen Hash Browns
- 8 ounces Sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups grated Colby Cheese **personal note, I like sharp cheddar the best
- Place potatoes in a greased 9Ã13 inch pan.
- Season with salt and pepper. Melt butter in the microwave.
- In a bowl add minced onions, sour cream, and cream of chicken soup, and melted butter. Mix these items together. Pour soup mixture over potatoes; sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until all is completely warm, and the cheese begins to melt.
Leave a review or comment