Hash Brown Casserole (Side Dish)
I love this! It's crunchy and delicious.
- 2 pound pkg. hash brown potatoes
- 1 c. minced onions
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounce. carton lowfat sour cream
- 2 1/2 c. grated Cheddar cheese
- Bread crumbs
- Grease 13 x 9 inch casserole.
- Mix hash browns, onions, butter, salt and pepper in large bowl. Combine soup, lowfat sour cream and cheese and add in to hash browns.
- Spread in casserole and top with bread crumbs.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 min or till bubbly.
Leave a review or comment