Bologna Hash Brown Casserole
- 8 ounce Piece of bologna, cut into 1/2 inch slices and quartered
- 1 lb Hash browns, thawed
- 1/4 c. Melted butter or possibly margarine
- 1 c. Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c. Lowfat sour cream
- 1/2 c. Cream of chicken soup Salt and pepper
- 3/4 c. Crushed Corn Flakes or possibly Graham cracker Crumbs
- 1/8 c. Melted butter or possibly margarine
- Mix together all ingredients except topping
- Put into an greased 8 x 8 inch pan. Top with combination of:
- 3/4 c. crushed Corn Flakes or possibly cracker crumbs 1/8 c. melted butter or possibly margarine.
- Can be mixed ahead and baked later. Bake 50 min at (350F).
Leave a review or comment