Crab WontonsPrep: 10 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 30by erin de martini20 recipes>
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup lump crab meat, approximately
- 1 tablespoon Asian hot sauce (Sriracha)
- 1 package won ton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, crab meat and hot sauce in a bowl.
- Put about a teaspoon and a half of mixture in center of each wrapper
- Dip finger tips in water and wet edges of wrapper lightly and fold in half removing as much air as possible.
- Seal tightly and place won tons on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden brown (about 15 to 20 minutes).
Leave a review or comment