Baked Crab Rangoon BitesPrep: 10 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 6by Sue Britting18 recipes>
I recently saw a recipe in a weight watchers magazine that had the "open" version of the crab rangoon. I did not buy the magazine and wished I had. I searched for a version of the recipe and nothing had all the flavors that I like in the rangoon from a recipe I have that have not made for years, these were baked the triangle style, they always oozed out the cream cheese mixture. This version is FAR superior! The trick is baking the shells for 5 mins prior to putting the filling in. My calories calculation for 2 using my brands is 123 calories.
- 1/8 tsp ground garlic
- 1/8 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp minced shallot or onion
- 1 small green onion, green portion only chopped
- 4 oz crab meat
- 3 oz Neufchâtel cream cheese (light)
- 12 wonton wrappers
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce until smooth. Stir in crab and onion.
- Place 1 wonton wrapper in each of 12 mini muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray, extending edges of wrapper over rim of cup. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Bake wonton wrappers in mini muffin cups in 350°F oven 5 to 7 min. or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and place just over 2 teaspoonful's in wonton cup wrapper and bake 6 to 8 min or until filling is heated through.
Leave a review or comment