Chocolate Chili Cookies (Eggless)Prep: 80 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 8by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Punchy on the tongue with that chocolaty knockout and a perfect amount of subtle sweetness.
- 100g cold butter
- 40g sugar (add more if you like)
- 13g cocoa powder
- 20g rice flour
- 60g plain flour
- 1/2 tbsp chili flakes (or more)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- A pinch of baking soda
- 1 tbsp flour (for dipping fork; keep aside for later use)
- Cream/beat butter, sugar and essence till light and fluffy.
- Sift cocoa, rice and plain flour, soda and chili flakes.
- Fold into butter mixture.
- (Note: the dough will be sticky and its suppose to be like that)
- Leave in fridge for about 1 hour.
- Bring out, roll into small balls.
- Place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Dip fork into flour and press over the rolled balls.
- (It will prevent the dough from sticking to the fork)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 160C or till cookies are nice and brown.
Leave a review or comment