Chilli Stir Fried PotatoesPrep: 30 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Stir fried with butter, dried red chillies, cumin and mustard seeds and its aroma also comes from coriander leaves. Much loved too when paired with sambar or rasam.
- 3 medium size potatoes (boil till cooked, cool down, remove skin and cut into chunks)
- 1 tbsp butter (or oil)
- 4 dried red chillies - cut into 2 or 3 pieces
- 4 shallots - chopped
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp chat masala/garam masala/all spice powder (whichever you prefer or have at home)
- 3 sprigs coriander leaves - sliced.
- Salt for taste
- Heat butter, add shallots, dried chillies, mustard and cumin seeds.
- Stir for 1 minute or 2.
- Add potatoes, coriander leaves and garam masala.
- Season with salt.
- Quickly stir all together over high heat.
- Dish out and serve.
Leave a review or comment